SALE OF VARIOUS MTWD UNSERVICEABLE PROPERTIES AND WASTE MATERIALS INCLUDING DEFECTIVE WATER METERS
ON “AS-IS-WHERE-IS” BASIS
The METROPOLITAN TUGUEGARAO WATER DISTRICT (MTWD) invites interested bidders to submit their best proposals for the sale of various unserviceable properties and waste materials including defective water meters at the MTWD Building:
|Item No.||Description||Qty||Unit||Floor Price||Bid Bond|
|1||Pick-up, TOYOTA HI-LUX||1||pc||11,000.00||1,100.00|
|2||Backhoe, KOMATSU Wheel Excavator Model 4D95-1||1||pc||150,000.00||15,000.00|
|3||Water Tank – Overhead Steel at Larion Alto||1||lot||108,000.00||10,800.00|
|4||Air Conditioning Unit, Panasonic, Window Type||2||pcs||2,200.00||220.00|
|5||Air Conditioning Unit, National, Window Type||1||pc||1,100.00||110.00|
|6||Air Conditioning Unit, Hitachi, Window Type||1||pc||1,100.00||110.00|
|7||Generator Set Engine (Complete engine rebuilt)||1||pc||15,000.00||1,500.00|
|8||Welding Generator – Amperes Open Pully||1||pc||7,000.00||700.00|
|9||Venetian Blinds and Sunscreen Blinds||1||lot||360.00||36.00|
|10||Submersible Motor Franklin 50HP||1||pc||1,740.00||174.00|
|11||Computer Set (CPU, Monitor and UPS)||31||sets||4,960.00||496.00|
|12||Computer All-in-One LENOVO -21.5″ – LED Screen||1||pc||725.00||72.50|
|13||Handheld Data Controllers and Meter Reading Device||4||sets||40.00||4.00|
|15||CCTV system QSEE||1||lot||50.00||5.00|
|17||Telescopic Crane from Fuso Fighter Truck||1||pc||30,000.00||3,000.00|
|18||Welding Machine Engine||1||pc||1,500.00||150.00|
|19||4BE1 Engine (from Mini Dump truck)||1||pc||5,000.00||500.00|
|28||Electric Fan Standard||6||pcs||180.00||18.00|
|Item No.||Description||Quantity||Unit||Floor Price||Bid Bond|
|33||Defective Water Meter 1/2″||2801||pcs||504,180.00||50,418.00|
|34||Defective Water Meter 3/4″||9||pcs||2,160.00||216.00|
|35||Defective Water Meter 1″||9||pcs||3,240.00||324.00|
|37||UPS, AVR, Switching Power Supply, UPS Battery||15||pcs||415.00||41.50|
TERMS AND CONDITIONS
- Bidding will be conducted through Sealed Public Auction. All interested bidders shall accomplish the prescribed bid tender form available upon request from Mr. John Herb A. Inere, Disposal Committee Secretariat at the MTWD. Bidders are required to register in the log book and drop their sealed bids at the designated drop box located at the Ground Flr, MTWD Building, Main Avenue, San Gabriel Village, Tuguegarao City.
- Only bidders who are willing to buy all the items included in this invitation shall be qualified during the bidding process.
- The bid shall be accompanied by a bid bond in the amount of at least ten percent (10%) of the floor price in the form of cash, manager’s check or cashier’s check acquired from a reputable and acceptable bank within the area where the bidding is to be held.
- Additional requirements such as (1) photocopy of Business License or Government issued ID and (2) Omnibus Sworn Statement shall also be submitted.
- The Disposal Committee reserves the right to accept or reject any or all bids to protect the interest of the Agency.
Please submit the duly signed bid in a sealed envelope at the address stated below.
LIBRADA B. DE LEON, CPA
Chairman, Disposal Committee
Ground Flr, MTWD Building,
Main Avenue, San Gabriel Village, Tuguegarao City
Telephone No. 844-1586, 844-7309 loc 106 Fax No. 844-8540
Deadline for Submission of Bids June 23, 2022 at 12:00 NN
Opening of Bids June 23, 2022 at 1:30 PM
All interested bidders are encouraged to inspect the items from June 15 to 22, 2022 within regular working days, from 8:30 am to 4:30 pm, to independently ascertain and assess the condition, weight and value of the subject items.